لفوركس Working closely with artisans from around the world, including Florence Italy, America, Thailand, Indonesia and China, Ian Lyell’s knowledge and expertise culminated with world travel allows his visions to be realised. The process of Design through to manufacturing and sourcing a range of original, exclusive and quality exterior and interior decor pieces for the discerning market is a never ending passion. These quality and unique pieces emit a timeless style across a range of genres from classic, traditional, minimal, modern or bespoke.jobba hemifrån under mammaledighet مستقبل سوق الاسهم السعودية
- Ian Lyell was born in October 1961 in Melbourne, Australia. He studied horticulture between 1979 and 1982 at Oakleigh Horticultural College. In 1981 Ian was honoured as the ‘Top Nursery Apprentice” in the field of Nurseryman and in 1982 was awarded the most “Outstanding Apprentice of Victoria” by the Victorian Ministry of Employment and Training. Later he studied at Burnley Horticultural College in landscape Design whilst Superintendent for The City of Brighton’s Parks and Gardens.
- During this time he also lectured for several years in horticulture and garden design for the Brighton Community Centre short courses program.
- In the mid 1990’s Ian private passion for the arts led him to enrolling in the Melbourne school of Art for Life drawing which he continued for several years. His artistic expression and his deep passion as an artist have always been embedded in his exterior designs.
- A chance critique of one of Lyell’s private original paintings by Florentine“Academia di Belle Arte” sent to a colleague and friend in Florence back in 1990’s lead him to privately pursue his love of art and design.
- The Lyell Group of companies, founded in Melbourne, Australia in1985 with Ian Lyell Design evolving in 2000.
- In 2002, after viewing an exhibition of works by Leonardo DI Vinci in Florence, Ian sat in a café quietly inspired and designed his first sculptural and signature pieces the Cratere and Goccia. These pieces where soon to be realised in collaboration in the Florentine, Terracotta studio of close friends.
- August 2002 marked the opening of the first Ian Lyell Design Boutiques in South Yarra and shortly after in also in Sydneys Double Bay. In November 2008 the Melbourne store moved to Toorak.
- In the mid 2000’s Ian also extended his abilities to freelance journalism where he wrote on bi weekly basis for The Melbourne weekly and contributor for Belle Magazine.
- Today with the advancement of the internet Ian Lyell has consolidated and developed his New Design warehouse in Spotswood, Victoria. The new facility has visual displays set up in a unique warehouse with an active studio. New designs are continually being developed and mastered to ensure the continuation of unique designer products to the discerning market.